The All American Cup (AAC) is thrilled to announce a revitalized and exciting program, which will kick off 2021 with a COVID-safe, in person event on January 23, in Simpsonville, Ky. The AAC has recently revamped and rebranded its long-standing program with a new logo, new website and extensive marketing benefits to stallion owners, including a marketing package unlike any other breeding program offered. The new website, www.allamericancup.org, will also serve as a landing spot for breeders to research stallions, pedigrees, offspring, photos, videos and more.
For the auction itself, the AAC will return to the lifeblood of the industry by holding the event in a place all will enjoy – an American Saddlebred barn! In honor of two great legends that were lost this year, AAC founder, Jim Aikman, and long-time AAC supporter, Dr. Scott Bennett, the event is returning to the training facility that formerly housed Dr. Bennett’s Alliance Stud, now home to Lead Way Farm. New owners, André and Caitlin van Schalkwyk, have graciously offered to host the 2021 event, and the AAC is excited to return to what everyone loves the most about this long-standing event – showcasing stallions, entertainment and one heck-of-an auction!
In order to provide a COVID-safe environment, the AAC has implemented the following precautions to ensure the safety of its guests:
- Attendance will be limited.
- All attendees are required to wear masks, when not at designated tables (eating/drinking).
- A temperature check will be administered to all guests prior to entry.
- Hors d'oeuvres, dessert and drinks will be provided in a COVID-safe manner, but no full dinner will be provided.
- All tables will be spaced for appropriate distancing per CDC and state guidelines.
- Auction procedures will be modified to ensure proper social distancing requirements.
“In a year that has been trying for so many, we are thrilled to start 2021 with a fun, revitalized event, showcasing some of the best stallions we have seen in years,” said Marketing Director, Kristen Wells. “Quality breeding is essential to the future of our industry, and we are so excited about the response we have received on our new program.”
The auction will begin at 6 p.m. ET, preceded by cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a stallion showcase you don’t want to miss! Doors will open late afternoon, and an exact start time will be announced in the coming weeks.
To attend, guests may choose from the following options:
• Individual Ticket ($45)
• Table Purchase ($600): A limited number of round tables will be available for purchase. Round tables include 10 seats, and 10 tickets for entry into the event. Table purchasers are responsible for ensuring proper social distancing for their guests. If you're inviting friends you are comfortable being around, you are welcome to sit 10 people at your table. If not, please social distance as appropriate. Table seating will be left to the sole discretion of the table purchaser.
• Stallion Sponsorship ($500): For stallion owners/managers, there is NO better way to market your stallion(s). A VERY limited number of stallion sponsorships will be available for stallion owners, at a cost of $500 each. A stallion sponsorship includes the following:
– An opportunity to show your stallion LIVE to all in-person attendees and live-stream observers.
– 1 reserved stall for your stallion at Lead Way Farm
– 2 event tickets
– Stallion recognition before, during, and after the event on social media, traditional media and AAC website.
• Event Sponsorship ($1000): A limited number of event sponsorships will be available for the 2021 All American Cup Stallion Auction and Review. Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
– 1 reserved table with ten seats. Prime table placement in front middle of the venue.
– Sponsor recognition on website, email and all digital marketing. All includes recognition on traditional media (if applicable).
– Sponsor recognition on social media marketing before, during, and after the event.
– Sponsor recognition on event coverage (Richfield Video).
– Sponsor recognition on banner and print materials at event.
– Additional recognition the entire week of the All American Horse Classic in September
– Booth space (if you would like to have a table to display your business)
– Exclusive All American Cup apparel
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2021 All American Cup Stallion Review and Auction will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and registration is due by January 1. For questions regarding sponsorship, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO REFUNDS will be issued. The AAC has to pre-pay certain event expenses, so in the event of an event delay or cancellation outside of its control (due to COVID or other circumstances), tickets will be honored for the 2022 Stallion Review & Auction.
To register, simply submit the following form by no later than January 15: https://www.allamericancup.org/aac-auction-registration-form
About the All American Cup
Started in 2003 by James Aikman, the All American Cup has awarded over $3.5 million to breeders, and has become the premier American Saddlebred breeding program in the world. For 2021, the All American Cup has revitalized its program with a new look, but same vision; and access to all the top breeding stallions in our industry. For more details and stallion incentives, visit www.allamericancup.org