The American Saddlebred Museum is now accepting nominations for the Keith Bartz Impact Scholarship Award. The award is $1,500 and is given to an individual dedicated to raising awareness of the American Saddlebred and improving the community.
Keith Bartz was an individual who focused his time, talent and resources on building the American Saddlebred Museum and celebrating the American Saddlebred breed. This scholarship celebrates his life by awarding an individual that exemplifies the same character and achievements.
Scholarship criteria and application information are listed below.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or under. High school seniors, individuals enrolled in a two-year or four-year program at any college, trade school or university are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must show substantial involvement with American Saddlebred horses and in the community.
- Applicants may be self-nominated or nominated by another individual who can attest to the character and accomplishments of the nominee.
- To apply, provide an essay, no more than two pages, speaking to the nominee’s impact at school, home, barn and the community.
- Include full contact information and email to email@example.com by December 1, 2023 to be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
- Scholarship money will be paid directly to the institution, university, college or trade school for post-secondary educational expenses.
More information is available on the Museum’s website at https://www.asbmuseum.org/keith-bartz-impact-scholarship-award. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859)259-2746 ext. 344 with questions.